Advertisement

REMEMBER THE NAME #1 - New Scott Pollock FUT series (FIFA 19 Ultimate Team)

REMEMBER THE NAME #1 - New Scott Pollock FUT series (FIFA 19 Ultimate Team) ► Subscribe:
► Download EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile from the Apple App Store or Google Play -

*REMEMBER THE NAME* - Rules
I must use Scott Pollock in all games.
I start with a Northampton squad made up of Scott and his current real-life team-mates.
I take on SPCs (Scott Pollock Challenges) based on his journey so far to unlock new players and improve my team.
I complete the series once I've successfully completed each SPC at least once and then play in the FUT Champions Weekend League with my Scott Pollock team and achieve a minimum of Gold 1 status.

Huge thanks to Marius & Ralle for their help with the SPC animations!
&

Shoutout to the main man Akinfenwa for featuring too!


Follow Scott Pollock -


► Follow me on Twitter! -
► Follow me on Instagram! -
► Hashtag United channel -
► Buy Hashtag United merch!

Thumb by

Music by Epidemic Sound.

scott pollock,hashtag united,hashtag academy,spencerfc,spencer fc,spencer fc fifa,scott pollock fifa,scott pollock fut,fifa 19 ultimate team,ultimate team,weekend league rewards,fifa 19,football,soccer,remember the name,

Post a Comment

0 Comments