Advertisement

No Lift? No Problem! | My Summer Car

No Lift? No Problem! | My Summer Car In this livestream I continue where I left off in the last show. In the last episode I ran in to a series of problems while trying to get the Satsuma back to the inspection station to get a set of plates. Without knowing the outcome, I proceeded to install my new headers, racing exhaust pipe and muffler. I installed a new battery and determined that the cabin light is draining the battery and I would need to make sure that light is not left on when closing the doors. On the way to the inspection station I rolled over, then I ended up blowing my head gasket and water pump from running the car without coolant! This happened because I had forgotten to check the coolant after a couple of episodes back, I had dropped one of the hoses! I forgot about the hose because of the battery situation that kept on presenting itself due to the cabin light, lol! So I had to repair the car outside of Fleetari's shop. From there I ended up failing another inspection because of the racing exhaust! So today I will show you how to re-install the original exhaust without being in the garage with the pit, or being able to have the car on a lift!

No JOIN Button Visible? - Join & Become a Member - Exclusive access to loyalty badges in comments and live chat, members only Livestreams Monthly, members only channel access on Discord, choose what I stream on periodic polls posted on the community tab, members only access to periodic posts on the community tab.



To support this channel via Epic Games Support-A-Creator, enter my name as:unsilentd4n

Discord -

Twitter -

Be sure to Follow me on Twitch!

Join the Channel - Click the following link & then click the Join button on the top.


To Tip the stream via StreamLabs:


Install Streamlabs OBS & Start Live Streaming Today! -
To shop at my Amazon Store visit:

UnsilentD4N T-Shirts -

#UnsilentD4N #MySummerCar #MSCJackStands

No Lift? No Problem!,My Summer Car,UnsilentD4N,UnsilentD4N My Summer Car,unsilentd4n msc,My SUmmer car jack stands,my summer car portable lift,My Summer car bike racks,My SUmmer car portable lift,car repair game,car repair simulator,auto mechanic simulator,Amis Tech Games,Finland simulator,Car repair survival game,My summer car mortal mode,My Summer car non modded gameplay,my summer car funny moments,how to jack up car in my summer car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments