Advertisement

Makeup and Vanity Set - Syncro (Full EP 2017)

Makeup and Vanity Set - Syncro (Full EP 2017) Artist: Makeup and Vanity Set
EP: Syncro
Release year: 2017
Country: USA
Genre/Style: Synthwave, Progressive Electronic, Horror Synth, Cyber Synth, Chiptune, Dark Ambient, Instrumental

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRACKLIST

01. City Realms - 00:00

02. Mirrors - 03:40

03. Stimulation - 08:13

04. Pure Wave - 11:22

05. Syncro - 14:55

06. Pattern Recognition - 21:17

07. Rami - 24:56

08. Arpa - 28:36

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy the music, please support the band/artist:











----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own any copyrights to this music. If the artist, record label or any copyright owners thinks I'm a fucking asshole for putting this on Youtube, please let me know and I'll remove it. I only uploaded this because I want to spread something I liked, I have no intention on taking credit for someone else's hard work. #HighOnMusic #SupportTheArtist #UA

Underrated Music,Underrated Albums,Music,marijuana,420,High Music,hypnotic,Full Album,Makeup and Vanity Set,Syncro,2017,USA,Synthwave,Progressive Electronic,Horror Synth,Cyber Synth,Chiptune,Dark Ambient,Instrumental,City Realms,Mirrors,Stimulation,Pure Wave,Pattern Recognition,Rami,Arpa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments