Advertisement

Maine Mendoza's Open Letter part 2??? - ACCEPTANCE, UNDERSTANDING & KINDNESS!

Maine Mendoza's  Open Letter part 2??? - ACCEPTANCE, UNDERSTANDING & KINDNESS! Welcome to Coffee, Tea or Hershey!

Today's episode - Maine Mendoza's Blog entry

On her Blog published on March 2, 2019 Maine Mendoza shared the status of her life. Including the status of her Love life.

She clearly stated that she is Happy right now compared last year and the previous year.

She also clearly mentioned the reason why she wrote the blog is because she wants to clear things out, everything coming from her and not from baseless write ups and ambush interview.

She also mentioned "Though I know for a fact that no matter how carefully I choose my words some people would still choose not to believe and understand"

Love Life

I believe that i have already made myself clear last November of 2017 that Alden and I are just friends. Still good friends and workmates up to this day. If you missed that part please do read the letter again.

Here's the statement and confirmation you have been waiting for. It is true that i am dating Arjo. We have been going out for quite sometime now. I been reading tweets from my supporters and i am well aware that majority of them are not in favor of him.

It has to stop. You may not be required to love the people around the person you idolized but i don't think it's too much to show them at least some respect.

Maine also boldly said "for the record I WAS NEVER IN A RELATIONSHIP, I WAS NEVER ENGAGED, I WAS NEVER MARRIED, I WAS NEVER PREGNANT!

Lastly her birthday wish is - ACCEPTANCE, KINDNESS and UNDERSTANDING!

#MaineMendozablogentry #MaineMendozaSpeakstheTRUTH #MAINEMENDOZAREVELATION

Photo used in this Vlog CTTO - Mainenatics USA, Maine Mendoza's Blog

Maine Mendoza,Alden Richards,Arjo Atayde,GMA 7,EAT BULAGA,AlDub nation,ALDUB,Mainenatics USA,Mainenatics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments