Advertisement

Kid wants help to stop getting bullied, so I did this... (Fortnite)

Kid wants help to stop getting bullied, so I did this... (Fortnite) In today’s video I ran into a kid who GOT BULLIED! This video we took care of a TOXIC BULLY and I honestly loved making it. I hope you guys do enjoy and make sure to subscribe and hit that like button!

| FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS🔥 |
🔥 MY TWITTER:
🔥 MY INSTAGRAM:

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{3f722814-11fe-44c4-9fdf-3b5dd2fbbace},KhazomaiYT,Fortnite,Fortnite Battle Royale,fortnite bully,bullied,bullied by friends,bully,clan tryouts,fortnite clan tryouts,funny fortnite videos,Morgz,rare fortnite skins,rare skins,recon expert,recon expert giveaway,recon expert gameplay,ghoul trooper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments