Advertisement

How To Choose the Right Fishing Lure COLOR?!

How To Choose the Right Fishing Lure COLOR?! 5 Minute Fish Talk Episode 54
There are THOUSANDS of colors of fishing lures at tackle shops. How do you decide what specific color to throw when targeting bass? That is what I cover in this episode! Generally speaking, there is a systematic way of choosing your lure color. That being said, stay tuned til the very end because I have one piece of advice that should help you feel less overwhelmed :)

Let me know what you think of 5 Minute Fish Talk! Have an idea for an episode? Comment below! If I choose your subject, I will feature you in the video where I chat about it.
EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY @ 8:00 AM EASTERN!

BUY MY MUG:

Find me on Social Media! #ProjectDisconnect
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

More Episodes:

how to pick fishing lure colors,what color of fishing lure should i throw,how to choose a fishing lure color,fishing lure colors,what fishing lure color should i throw,which color works best for bass,how to pick the right color lure for bass fishing,what color lure works best,bass fishing lure colors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments