Advertisement

Hopsin - You Should've Known (remix)

Hopsin - You Should've Known (remix) You should've known (Remix):
Original song by Hopsin ft. Dax
Remix by Travian Da'raun Collier (Subtle-T)

Lyrics:

Chorus-
You should've knew I was comin
*4

Verse-
Tell me how they can be bought
I put on my jacket like mans never hot
It’s better when they in the loss
A bullets through back ends when I am in stock
I’ll mark it with my little dot

The bodies be dropping like cost when the holidays gone and I’ll never get got
Accessory mis stocked when hiding from the cops

Jekyll’s my alibi when I am charged
Wasn’t me subtle-t’s fault
Under the bus
Maybe under a rock
Making a fuss over talk?
I’ll fill up the table like office excel
And I’ll sum up my shots
Prolly should forgone your hype on your drop
I’m daring a folly but I hope ya not cause your micro if calling me soft I’m a rock and I’m nocking on nog

No need to pry
cause his boast about riches
They low as his high
I was show he was fye
Full of talk so much water
A pail he can kick it and cover his lie

When this under divide let it split again
stealth is my mission plan but this adrenaline
up filled my pen again running the rim with a drop off the basket like neglectful parents did drop it and drive
Subtle-t comes with the rebound and bring it back up for a try
Awful yet into it
God is he off when he’s menacing
cognitive this in it fillin inside
Soft with the speech then he’s onto his tricks again
Say I am childish
But I guess that’s why they say triks are for children right

My foot I’m inching in
So sorry for how
I bodied my limb again
Monologue spillin
This villainous lyricist
Out for attention
Is stocking on Ritalin
Adding them up like a plus then I flip and I’m back to the negative
Forget the sedative
Wakin him up and the wheel I am blissfully givin him

Instrumental: Kamø
Hopsin ft. DAX🔥You Should've Known🔥(Instrumentals Bass Boosted)


#Hopsin #Youshouldveknown #remix #Daraun #Subtlet

Hopsin,Dax,You should've known,remix,cover,rapping,subtle-t,travian,collier,da'raun,Kamø,

Post a Comment

0 Comments