Advertisement

Getting Old Doesn’t Mean You’re Old

Getting Old Doesn’t Mean You’re Old Does getting old mean you have to be old? Today I show you just how old I really look (I’m only 40) and what I’m doing to not feel old.

I hope you smile and I hope I make you laugh. Have a great day and week!

Song: Braunfufel: Winter Vibes

BRAUNFUFEL:




Third Dimension:



Magnified:




Music from Soundcloud
Music provided by RFM:


EMAIL
digthehound@gmail.com

FACEBOOK


INSTAGRAM


MAILING ADDRESS
DiG And The Hound
PO Box 593063
San Antonio, TX 78259

dig life,getting old,get fit,exercise,mens health,running,dog park,healthy life,diabetes,motivation,getting older,getting older all the time feeling younger in my mind,healthy lifestyle,healthy lifestyle motivation,healthy lifestyle routine,healthy lifestyle documentary,motivational video,You’re old,Getting old staying young,

Post a Comment

0 Comments