Advertisement

Forza is Wasting Your Time

Forza is Wasting Your Time Always on time huh

I forgot to mention the fact that I usually have to wait an average of 30 mins to 1 hour to actually find a match I can use my car in, which is why I considered myself "lucky" for having to wait 10 minutes to join a match that was already in progress.

Forza makes you wait too long for stuff you actually want to do. If you decide to take a stand and say "no, I'm going to play THIS gamemode in THIS class, instead of just playing whatever they forcefully shove down your throat, you might find yourself waiting ludicrous amounts of time for a match, and by the time you do get in said match, it's highly unlikely that all of that waiting was worth your time, thanks to this game's "amazing" community...

Despite all of this I'll still make Horizon guides to help you guys out, but from now on expect a non-guide video every so often, otherwise I might just go insane from uploading the same series over and over again, don't want to burn myself out especially when the game is this flawed.

Songs:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind OST - Alba
A-ONE - The Fantasy Won't Stop Ringing (幻想が鳴り止まない)
A-ONE - Perverse Ideologie

Check out my Eurobeat Playlist!


Join the Discord!

Forza Horizon 4,Forza,Horizon 4,FH4,Initial D,Honda,Civic,Prelude,Prelude SI,VTEC,NSX,NSX-R,NSX-R GT,GT,RWD,S1,Online,Adventure,Racing,Game,Rant,Eurobeat,Toho,Touhou,A-ONE,Stop wasting time,JoJo,Drift,Commentary,Fix,Chika,Kaguya-sama,Love is war,ThePurpleguy123,Crash,Meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments