Advertisement

flick through my completed wreck this journal pages

flick through my completed wreck this journal pages ♡ a flip through of my wreck this journal ideas || Mei-Ying Chow ♡

The video where I give you some wreck this journal inspiration and see if you can spot all my hidden messages throughout! Dim Sum is also constantly trying to take over and eat the journal...

If you want to watch my last video - my dad does my voiceover while I do Gemini makeup

Also a quick update - sorry for the no video last week - I had a bit of a skiing accident and because I was due to climb Everest in 2 days... that had to be rescheduled and so had a lot of insurance stuff to sort out. I had also planned a holiday with my mum to Madeira, which was so lovely but I felt uber bad cause mum had to be hella patient with me as a walked slower than a snail on sleeping pills... So a big thank you to you guys for staying patient with me too but I hope you enjoyed this video, nevertheless and got an insight into 13-17 year old me! Also a big thank you for all your concerns and I’m up and hobbling now with the leg splint off! Party all round!!

Wreck This Journal - Keri Smith -

WHERE TO FIND ME-
Snapchat || meiying
Instagram ||
Twitter ||
Business email || meiyingchow.ig@gmail.com

If you’re reading the description box like the wonderful, sneaky subscriber that you are, then comment below what would be on your page of good thoughts for some Chow points!


Key words - wtj flip through, wreck this journals, how to fill up a wreck this journal, how to decorate a wreck this journal, how to decorate a journal, how to fill up a journal, how to fill up a scrapbook , how to fill up a diary, how to decorate a diary, how to decorate a scrapbook, DIY wreck this journal, wreck this journal pages, wreck this journal ideas, wtj completed, wtj finished, wtj flip through, completed wreck this journal, finished wreck this journal,

wtj flip through,wreck this journals,how to decorate a wreck this journal,how to decorate a journal,how to decorate a diary,DIY wreck this journal,wreck this journal pages,wreck this journal ideas,completed wreck this journal,wtj,diary,journal,scrapbook,wreck this journal,DIY,keri smith,stationery,how to fill a journal,finished wreck this journal,completed,finished,

Post a Comment

0 Comments