Advertisement

Day in my Life at College: University of Alabama

Day in my Life at College: University of Alabama AHHH so this is my Day in my Life at College at the University of Alabama!!! I love these types of videos and I hope you enjoyed this~ definitely subscribe to my channel and give this video a like (CAN WE GET TO 2,000 likes?!)

My Healthy Breakfast Ideas Video:

Songs in this Video
Here Alessia Cara Lucian Remix
Feel Good Dyalla
Father Stretch My Hands Kanye West
Something About You Hayden James Odesza Remix
Beautiful Light Uppermost

SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL TO SEE MY LIFE @ COLLEGE:


// Stay in touch! \\
-insta: @katiehoran
-twitter: @lifewithktt
-snapchat: lifewithkt
-vlog channel:

FAQ's
-How old are you? 18
-Where do you go to school? U of Alabama
-Where are you from? ATL

Business inquiries: katieelisabeth1@gmail.com

lifewithkatie,how to,style,lifestyle,beauty,day in my life at college,college day in my life,day in my life at university of alabama,day in my life at UA,university of alabama,college,day in my life college,college vlog,follow me around at college,follow me around at UA,follow me around at the university of alabama,UA,people and blogs,fashion,day at college,day at university of alabama,alabama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments