Advertisement

Cringey Things Students Do At School!

Cringey Things Students Do At School! Students can do some pretty cringey (cringy) things... So today I thought I would share some of the more common cringey things that I've seen some students do! Hope you guys like this video, I thought it was soooo funny and had a blast filming it with my brother & exchange student!

Xo,
Syd💋

Follow me on Instagram!!!

For BEHIND THE SCENES, add me on snap! @sydneyserena.p

MY VLOG CHANNEL:


Business Inquiries: sydneyparupsky@gmail.com

Subscriber Count: 91,567

DISCLAIMER: this is not a sponsored video. everything shown in this video was purchased either by myself or was gifted to me by a friend/ family member.

back to school,cringey,cringy,cringey things people do,cringy things people do,cringey things students do,cringy things students do,cringey things students do in school,cringy things students do in school,annoying things people do,annoying,annoying things,cringey things,cringey things girls do,cringey things people do!,cringey things all girls do,do you do this?,sydneyserena,sydney serena,beautybysyd,cringe videos,things everyone does,cringe,cring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments