Advertisement

Counteract negative effects of sitting too much at work with these 3 exercises

Counteract negative effects of sitting too much at work with these 3 exercises In this video I am showing you 3 exercises you can do in sitting at work that will help improve comfort in sitting and counteract negative effects of sitting too much.

Are you getting sore from sitting too much at work? Wondering what you can do to prevent the problems associated with sitting too much?

This seems to be a very common issue for many people, perhaps including you. Proper ergonomics definitely helps, but that’s not enough, right? Paying attention to your posture, but you can’t think about your posture all the time, can you? So what can you do?? Read more here:

This is what Dyna disc looks like:

My name is Taro Iwamoto. I am a Feldenkrais practitioner and movement expert. On my YouTube channel I share videos of exercises, movement lessons, tips and strategies to improve your functions and life! Please consider subscribing to my channel to get notifications when new videos are uploaded. I typically upload a video on Friday and/or Saturday (7am PST).

If you're interested in learning more about movement training, please check my website below.

Website:
FB:

If you have any questions, feedback, requests for videos, please leave a comment. If you liked my video, please click "Like" and also please consider subscribing.
I would greatly appreciate your support! Thank you for watching!

Check out my website for more info:

#Trans4Move #ComfortableSitting #FeldenkraisMethod

movement physical therapy,Feldenkrais method,movement training,self treatment,injury rehab,sports performance,less pain,Best exercise,Best stretch,Flexibility,Pain relief,Relaxation,Mindfulness,Rehab,Injury Prevention,フェルデンクライスメソッド”,”怪我予防”,”ストレッチ”,”体操”,”エクササイズ”,”腰痛解消”,”痛み軽減”,comfortable sitting positions,sitting exercises for back pain,sitting exercises for neck pain,sitting exercises for shoulder pain,physical therapy,feldenkrais,

Post a Comment

0 Comments