Advertisement

Communicating Through Directing in Evangelion Eps 18 & 19

Communicating Through Directing in Evangelion Eps 18 & 19 This video is a deep dive into how Evangelion and Hideaki Anno communicates to us through its visual medium.

Hello and welcome back to the next part of my Neon Genesis Evangelion analysis series. Upload schedule is a bit more consistent than it used to be and that is because I have found a comfortable workflow so I can now keep my promises.

Audio was edited by Infinite Outlaw:
Video Series inspired by Digibro's Eva analysis:
--------------------------------
Thank you to my lovely patrons:
Tradley Sasser
Fourupper
Be sure to support me on Patreon:
Twitter:
MyAnimeList:

KoraxCataylst,Korax Catalyst,Analysis,anime,review,writing,Evangelion,neon genesis evangelion,anno,hideaki anno,directing,action,psychological,tsurumaki,sadamoto,Misato,shinji,asuka,rei,toji,kaji,shinji ikari,asuka langley soryu,misato katsuragi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments