Advertisement

Colouring Book Review: Animorphia with Tips and Coloured Pages.

Colouring Book Review: Animorphia with Tips and Coloured Pages. My walk through of Kerby Rosanes brilliant 'Animorphia' colouring book. I will discuss the quality of the paper and it's suitability for different colouring mediums along with completed pictures. I discuss using budget pencils to colour in pages and show examples of where I have used easily affordable products to colour instead of high end artist grade tools. I also discuss the difference in some print copies and problems experienced with one of the print runs.

For more information and general colouring fun please visit my blog at:
If you are enjoying my videos please consider becoming a patron through my Patreon account which you can access at my blog. Even tiny amounts mount up and every little bit helps me to keep producing these videos. :)

Coloring book,colouring book,adult colouring,adult coloring,Animorphia,Kerby Rosanes,coloring tutorial,colouring tutorial,pencils,coloured pencils,cheap art supplies,cheap pencils,student grade pencils,good pencils,Micador ColouRush,connector pens,faber castell connector pens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments