Advertisement

BEST MEN'S FRAGRANCES 2019 | Men's Colognes | Alex Costa

BEST MEN'S FRAGRANCES 2019 | Men's Colognes | Alex Costa Here are the best fragrances for men in 2019!
● MY FREE NEWSLETTER -
● FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM -
● SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX COSTA -
● LEVEL UP COMMUNITY -
● TWITTER -

Topic of discussion: What are your current favorite men's colognes?
PS - do you like these videos where I talk more and ramble a bit about personal experiences? Or should I always be straight to the point?

BEST MEN'S FRAGRANCES 2019 | Men's Colognes
It's been a while since I posted a men's fragrance video so I figured I'd bring you up to date on my favorite scents at the moment.


What I'm wearing:
Hoodie: Serge DeNimes
Watch: Hublot Classic Fusion

Colognes I've mentioned:
Dior Savauge:
Tom Ford Ombré Leather:
Creed Aventus:
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme:
Dolce & Gabanna The One:
YSL La Nuit De L'Homme:
Tom Ford F'in Fabulous:

Check out my other videos:

STYLE:
7 Items Guys Need to Stop Wearing:
Fashion Every Guy Should Follow-
Men's Outfit Inspiration Summer Fashion 2019:
8 Things Men Should do Everyday:
5 Shoes Every Guy Needs to Own:

FITNESS & HEALTH:
Creed 2 Workout with Celebrity Trainer:
5 Awesome Bodyweight Exercises -
Why I've Been Waking Up at 5am -
My Morning Routine 2019:
4 Easy Winter Outfits for Men:

GROOMING:
How to Wash Your Face Properly -
Healthy Hair Tips For Men:
How to Get Straight Hair Permanently:
Best Men's Hairstyle 2019:
Men's Fragrances 2019 Best Men's Colognes Perfume Scent

On my channel you will find videos about men's fashion and style, men's hair, health, fitness, overall lifestyle, and of course, my personal life. This includes my friends and family, so please be mindful of that and maintain a positive atmosphere in the comments section. Don't forget to subscribe and make sure to hit that like button if you enjoyed the video!

Alex,Costa,Alex Costa,mens fashion,fashion,lifestyle,fitness,mens hair,menswear,style advice,style tips for men,men's,hairstyle,reasons you should,dior savauge,Tom Ford Ombré Leather,tom ford,creed aventus,men's colognes,men's fragrances,best mens colognes,best men's fragrances,best scents for men,men smell good,how to smell good,best perfume for men,best colognes for men,best colognes for guys,2019 colognes,strong colognes,good colognes,colognes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments