Advertisement

As It Is - The Great Depression (Reimagined)

As It Is - The Great Depression (Reimagined) Taken from the new EP 'Denial: Reimagined' available now!


The Great Depression Available Now
Apple Music:
iTunes:
Spotify:
Amazon:
Google Play:
Merch:

Stay connected:





LYRICS:
Hello consumer,
I know you’re there,
so let me sing you this new dose of lies we’ve carefully prepared.
Hello consumer,
just close your eyes,
and listen enough and this song might just save your fucking life.
We live in The Great Depression;
this is how we sell our lies.
I’m the poet and the problem,
I’m the blade and I’m the stitch.
We tell you it’s okay to die to stop you giving in.
I’m the poet and the problem,
I’m the sickness and the cure.
We tell you what you want to hear ‘cause we’re so insecure.
You think you know me when I feel down.
Another song’s another reason I’ll just leave you here to drown.
Call me dishonest,
call me a fraud,
but you’ve been singing that for years and that’s what’s got us where we are.
We tell you it’s okay to die ‘cause we don’t give a shit.

the great depression,as it is,patty walters,reimagined,the great depression reimagined,denial reimagined,remix,the stigma,boys dont cry,the wounded world,fearless records,

Post a Comment

0 Comments