Advertisement

ARTJOURNAL WITH ME: create a whimsical girl with me!! MIXEDMEDIA

ARTJOURNAL WITH ME: create a whimsical girl with me!! MIXEDMEDIA #whimsicalgirl #mixedmedia #tutorial #artournal

Hello friends - this artjournal spread is dedicated to friendship. It‘s a whimsy girl holding a little colored bird on her arm.
For this artjounal page I used a lot of #janedavenport art supplies like her watercolors, magic wands, stamps, paintoverpens and large art journal.

You can join me on facebook and Instagram and show me your artwork #monitasgirls. Please feel free to recreate and create together with me.
I‘d love to see your art. I also love to read every comment of you. So please share also your thoughts with me. :o)

All the art supplies I used in this video I purchased with my own money!

I hope you have fun and enjoy the creating process.

Stay creative and until next time! Xoxo

MIXEDMEDIA

Post a Comment

0 Comments