Advertisement

Akihabara Part 1! Radio Kaikan, Hobby Paradise, Gamers, Cospa

Akihabara Part 1! Radio Kaikan, Hobby Paradise, Gamers, Cospa In Part 1 we go to two anime/manga megastores: Radio Kaikan and Hobby Paradise! We also stop into one of the most famous stores in Akiba: Gamers. At the end we take a quick look as Cospa, a store selling anime/manga/video games clothing.


Please follow my Twitter



Please follow my IG



Please follow my Facebook



Please follow my Twitch



Please follow my Tumblr



Please follow my Pinterest



This video was not created by me it is being used under the CC terms.

Original video here



Please Follow Natasha


japan trip,akihabara vlog,things to do in akihabara,anime figures,video games,japan travel,akihabara,tokyo,japan,anime,manga,cosplay,figure,figures,toy,toys,mecha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments