Advertisement

Adore Cajun Spice Copper Curls | How I Colored My 13x6 Frontal Wig

Adore Cajun Spice Copper Curls | How I Colored My 13x6 Frontal Wig There is an "I" card in the video that links to how I made this wig, if you need details.I used Adore hair color in Cajun spice and adore in the color ginger, the third color was kiss quick color in pumpkin blonde. I used my exotic curly texture 1 1/2 bundles in 26 inches and frontal in 18 inches. I ended up cutting the bundles shorter because it was too long, I prefer shoulder length curly hair.

#13x6frontalwig #13x6frontal

Ebin Lace Wig Glue


Hair Colors Used In Video
"
Adore in Ginger and Cajun Spice


Kiss Quick Color in Pumpkin Blonde



Want to see other detailed videos? LINKS ARE BELOW!!

how to take your head measurements


***************************************

how to customize your hairline



************************************

how to bleach your knots


********************************
How to tint the lace


******************************

how to make a lace frontal wig

********************************

**Looking to take some classes on hair extension techniques? Visit my website: www.letsglammore.com

Follow Me on Instagram: #letsglammore

Twitter: IGlammore

Facebook:

Where can you purchase my hair?:

*************************************

If you are a company and would like to contact me, email me at : letsglammore@gmail.com

***********************************

adore cajun spice,how to color hair copper,adore ginger,adore hair color,adore copper hair,copper hair on women of color,copper hair on woc,copper hair on w.o.c.,13x6 frontal,13x6 frontal wig,13x6 lace wig,13x6 lace frontal wig,how to make a 13x6 frontal wig,letsgalmmore,glams corner,fall hair colors,how to color curly hair,copper curly hair,ebin lace wig glue,ebin 4ever lace wig glue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments