Advertisement

A REAL DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MOM | Tara Henderson

A REAL DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MOM | Tara Henderson A real day in the life of a mom vlog. This week has been hard y'all.

WHERE I GET MY MUSIC -

HOW I GREW MY CHANNEL SO FAST (free version available): (Use code "tarahenderson" for 20% off)

PO BOX:
Tara Henderson
190 E. Stacy Rd
Suite 306, Box #358
Allen, TX 75002

|| C O N N E C T W I T H M E ||
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER :
Business Inquiries: leila@prizma-mgmt.com
POSHMARK: @Tarahendo

* C A M E R A E Q U I P M E N T*
Canon EOS M5 -
Microphone -

*P O P U L A R V I D E O S*
Morning Routine Husband Takes Over -
Night Time Routine -
Morning Routine -
Day in the Life of a Newborn & Toddler -
Shay's Birth Vlog -
Shay's Birth Story -
Watch my pregnancy updates here!-
What's in my hospital bag-
Baby girl's nursery tour-
Baylee's Birth Story-
Baby Girl Hauls-

Hi everyone! Welcome to my channel! I am a mama of 2 girls and I talk about a variety of different things from pregnancy to motherhood and if any of you have anything you'd like me to film leave me a comment and I'd be more than happy to!

Xx
-Tara
#dayinthelife #stayathomemom #tarahenderson

day in the life,vlog,mommy vlogger,tara henderson,tara,daily vlogs,real life,pregnant,day in the life of a mom,stay at home mom,mom vlogger,ditl of a stay at home mom,day in the life vlog,routine,hard day,mom vlog,mom,young couple,cute,baylee,shay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments