Advertisement

A Pair Of Wearable Pigeons That Allow You To Be A Part Of The Flock

A Pair Of Wearable Pigeons That Allow You To Be A Part Of The Flock We try to feed your imagination by picking up and delivering a daily dose of the most exciting and outstanding selection from all over the internet

Hope you enjoyed the video!! 
👉 Please subscribe our channel for more :
www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6JHsUs3TPyKoS6AOYPgcA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Note ▶
✅ I do not own the image or the music in my video.If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "asbaiy97@gmail.com" .Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed!

© ALL THE IMAGES, FONTS, TRACKS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS.NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED


Thank you very much for watching!
Take care Everyone! (◠‿◠)

More info :



DIY,funny shoe design,funny shoes,hilarious shoe design,hilarious shoes,Japanese shoes,pigeon shoes,pigeon-like shoes,shoe design,shoes,shoes from Japan,shoes look like pigeons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments