Advertisement

Why I HATE the University of Surrey

Why I HATE the University of Surrey

Hey guys, have you considered the university of Surrey as a choice when applying to university? Well, here's the real tea as to what you are to expect, I really wanted a video like this when coming to university and everything that was up was either non-existent or sugarcoated. Before coming to university, we all have a "pink tinted" vision of what it's going to be like, but in reality, it's not the case. At university you will have the time of your life don't get me wrong, but there are some things that you won't expect and here is just a few. Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed this video! My social media links are below if you want to give me a follow x

Thank you all for the endless love and support. Can't believe just a month ago I was at 600 subscribers and now it's almost doubled! WHAT!

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: monjii23
TWITTER: Coming soon
_____________________________________________

Business Enquiries Only: monjiibusiness@gmail.com
_____________________________________________

Subscriber count at the time of making this video: 1450

university of surrey,university,university of essex,university of exeter,university of manchester,university of st andrews,university of lancaster,storytime,ibz mo,unjadedjade,ruby granger,university of oxford,university of goldsmiths,

Post a Comment

0 Comments