Advertisement

Why I Couldn't Use Drugs in Moderation and Became an Addict | Top Four Reasons

Why I Couldn't Use Drugs in Moderation and Became an Addict | Top Four Reasons

Follow me on Instagram @cg_kid:


My website:


Snapchat name: cg-kid

Facebook Group:


Help support this channel:




"Am I addicted to drugs?" is a question I never asked myself when on the outside looking in I clearly was developing a drug problem. In addiction I did see the addict as someone who didn't have control and this perception ultimately led to my drug addiction. If you or a loved one are struggling getting sober feel free to reach out to me on Instagram if you have any questions or need support. There's a life I've discovered that's much better than being stuck in chemical dependency and love sharing my experience to give strength and hope to others.

Simply put, my top four reasons were I didn't have control over my physiological response and my perception of what's desired was a feeling I had less control over, I didn't have humility regarding potential consequences of my consciousness encountering something new, never taking breaks to evaluate self control as I didn't realize how little control I had until I was already addicted, and not having a open mind - only digesting content that satisfied a confirmation bias rather than embracing opposing views.

addict,addiction,drug addiction,chemical dependency,addicted,drug problem,am I addicted,addicted to drugs,getting sober,staying sober,

Post a Comment

0 Comments