Advertisement

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND?

Starting every day with an open mind. It is something that helps myself and others grow. It helps you believe in yourself and allows you to admit that you aren’t all-knowing sometimes.

Thanks for Watching! Make sure to Check Out These Links Below!

Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -
SoundCloud -
Business Website - MorganMedia.ca

For more details about this video and what hopefully, the future holds make sure to read this!

Hey, it’s William Morgan I made This video to hopefully bring new interest to those who are trying to stay open-minded.

Every day comes with new challenges and situations you may never encounter before. I am starting up my YouTube Channel once again and it’s not going to be easy! I am super excited to try my best and share my goals and experiences with this channel.

The main goal is to bring what I learn from the course I’m taking in college which is called “Digital Cinematography" and be able to apply it to my upcoming videos, to help better my skills! I also want to make sure I can grow my small media business Called Morgan Media by helping others with their needs related to photography, promotional videos, social media and much more.

This channel is about my adventures with “Big Bessie” (My Bag), Mental Health, my crazy ADHD, my moods with Bipolar Disorder, the random words I say when It comes to dyslexia, music, the people in my life, health and fitness and anyone I meet along the way.

I want to be able to share different content that can satisfy most people and to share other interesting stores from my friends with complex and interesting lives.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to show the world my mind through the occasional skit, challenge and most importantly doing what I love to do.

Edited By: Carter Rainville
Music Produced By: Hunter Jost
Filmed By: William Morgan / Carter Rainville / Simon Mckerral
Special Thanks To: Jared Mclain

Royalty Free Music from Bensound

open mind,rewind,funny,adventure,fun,challenges,film,digital cinematography,north bay,canada,men,trees,nature,exploring,birds,video,media,youtube,short film,short,movie,instagram,twitter,snapchat,facebook,canadore,college,canadore college,big bessie,bag,bessie,big,backpacking,backpacking bag,camp,winter,snow,camera gear,camera,macbook,adobe,adhd,bipolar disorder,mental health,music,dyslexia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments