Advertisement

#ufc #ufc234 UFC 234 Main Event Prediction! Simply too Close to Call

#ufc #ufc234 UFC 234 Main Event Prediction! Simply too Close to Call

This was really really hard for me to pick... Couldn't ask for two more identical middleweight fighters than these two. I think I'm going to give Gastelum the grappling advantage and Whittaker the striking advantage. But, both guys are co closely matched who knows if my opinion is even right!

I'm super interested in your point of view so please; let me know who you think is going to win in the comments below!!!

Remember To Subscribe For More Content And Hit The Notification Button To Stay Up To Date With Discussions:


OTHER CONTENT:

JFT LIVE:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Read More:

Thanks again you beauties! CHEERS!

ultimate fighting championship,jon jones,dana white,Kelvin Gastelum vs Robert Whittaker,Robert the reaper Whittaker,Kelvin Gastelum,Chael Sonnen and Henry Cejudo,MMA,MMA world show,MMA world,ufc 234,israel adesanya,anderson silva,Ufc 234 main event press,ufc 234 press conference,ufc 236,mma prediction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments