Advertisement

Tok-Sen tool head massage | eye massage | ear massage by Reiki master ASMR videos

Tok-Sen tool head massage | eye massage | ear massage by Reiki master ASMR videos

Thursday means Reiki day. So u must get it that I had this massage yesterday but due to busy schedule. I was not able to upload yesterday.
Reiki master told me to show tok Sen massage tool. So yesterday, I took the tool from Banti barber for Reiki master. And just tell, Reiki master is really 'Super Hero' of Indian massage. He knows everything, the way he tried tok-sen to me was ultimate - unexpected but he said it's Barber tools, so just let him do but when I request him, he said okay I will not do tok-sen massage but I can do eye and ear massage with wage tools.
And the massage is on the screen. It was amazed feeling when he scrolling the wage on my ears and on middle of the forehead.
Freinds what you think about master Tallent just let me know with your lovely comments.
We are planning something special to appreciate Reiki master in coming month. We share soon.
Enjoy the video.
Goodnight and sweet dreams
Indian barber Tez
#reikimaster #toksen #headmassage

頭のマッサージ,Kopf- und Rückenmassage,Массаж головы и спины,Massaggio testa e schiena,Masaje de cabeza y espalda,Масаж на главата и гърба,Indian massage,Baba head massage,saloon n massage,shoulder massage,asmr barber,asmr conclave,Indian head massag,cosmic e,hoved massage,asmr video,머리 마사지,바디 마사지,how to massage,Huvudmassage,kroppsmassage,head massage,hair cracking,collo cracking,baba sen,cosmic barber,master cracker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments