Advertisement

Soap Crystals/Gemstones - Another sneak peek at the next soap | Soy and Shea

Soap Crystals/Gemstones - Another sneak peek at the next soap | Soy and Shea

You said you wanted to see some more mid-week videos that gave you a behind the scenes look into how I prep my soaps. So today I am taking you along as I make some Soap Crystals.

To be honest, this was a learning experience for me and I hope you can take away something from the things I learned while making these.


#soyandshea #meltandpour #soapmaking


Website:
Facebook: (Country Restricted so must be logged in to access)
Instagram:

Some items I use:
Nicole Moulds (Aust Ebay):
My Mica Obsession:
Mark's Soap Cutters (Multi-bar Cutter):
Pure Delights Soap Cutters (Single bar):
(I am providing these links as a courtesy only and I do not have any affiliation with the companies or receive income from them)

I am not qualified to teach how to make soap or bath and body products. I have been inspired by so many other great channels, I wanted to give back and share my own personal experiences. If you would like to learn how to make soap or bath and body products, here are a few resource sites I used when learning

Soap Queen Website:
Soap Queen YouTube:
Lovin Soap Website:

Thank you for watching

Music:
“Sunshine Ver 2" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"Jelly Fish in Space" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 L

Soy and Shea,soap gemstones,soap crystals,melt and pour,M&P,soap making,soap share,soap embeds,aussie maker,aussie soaper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments