Advertisement

Repayment Mortgage vs Interest only Mortgage

Repayment Mortgage  vs  Interest only Mortgage

In this video , I'd like to share with you some differences between mortgage on repayment basis and on interest only basis. What are the pros and cons in both types of mortgages and more...
Please consider to subscribe and leave me a comment in the comment section . What do you think which is better repayment mortgage or interest only mortgage?

Best Wishes
The Coastal Maverick

mortgage,repayment mortgage,interest only mortgage,how to pay my mortgage,debt,savings,interest only,repayment,how to buy a house,bank,how to borrow,bank loan,btl,BTL,buy to let,rent,rental,rental property,investment,investment property,real estate,house,home,budgeting,mortgage payments,money,no money,I cant't pay my mortgage,financial problems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments