Advertisement

Raise - Mamba

Raise - Mamba

~Description~

Hi there,

I'm proud to announce that I release my new track called "Mamba"!

I really hope you like the style and idea of it and hope you jump high to this. Mamba came into my mind when I was searching around on Splice and saw Dropgun's Psy pack. The vocal got me the first time so I worked with it and after a few months break time of this song, I reworked the bass and the break and were so happy with the result. It's not my first Psy-Trance track, but it's my first one I publish and release. So hope you enjoy it and here it is: Raise - Mamba!

~Download~



Preorder now:

~Social Media~

YouTube:
SoundCloud:
Spinnin:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

EDM,House,Raise,Spinnin,Revealed,Armada,Track,Music,Psytrance,PSY,Trance,PSY-Trance,Dropgun,Spotify,Amazon,Sell,Download,Nice,;D,

Post a Comment

0 Comments