Advertisement

👋💖 Pick a Card: What they would tell me? HONESTLY 👀❓👄

👋💖 Pick a Card: What they would tell me? HONESTLY 👀❓👄

• Hello Everybody! ♥
Welcome to another pick a card reading!

◘ BEAUTIFUL DONATIONS TO:



TIMESTAMPS:

PILE 1 - 1:01
PILE 2 - 7:46
PILE 3 - 14:15

• BOOK YOUR READING •

paulinegoldcards@gmail.com

• All payments are done by PayPal• • •

I SEND YOU LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!♥♥♥

•D I S C L A I M E R•

THIS IS JUST A GENERAL READING AND JUST FOR ENTERTAIMENT.

YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO DO ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH.
IF YOU DISSAGRE ENTIRELY WITH THE INFORMATION YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO KEEP WATCHING.

pick a card,pick a card reading,general reading,general tarot reading,timeless reading,who is in love with me,tarot reading,horoscope reading,tarot advice,will he come back to my life,who is my future spouse,weekly tarot,daily tarot,monthly tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments