Advertisement

Pack With Me for a School Field Trip 🚌 KonMari Method

Pack With Me for a School Field Trip 🚌 KonMari Method

Pack with me for a school field trip as I load up on winter clothes!
I am going on a school field trip with my students so I thought I'd show you guys how I pack my suitcase / how I pack my carry-on using the KonMari method! Packing a suitcase can be difficult especially when you need to pack during the winter, so here I show you how to pack for winter!

I am a 5th grade teacher so part of my "day in the life of a teacher" is figuring out how to pack for our overnight field trips! Thankfully, using Marie Kondo's KonMari method is so helpful in trying to pack everything in my carry-on suitcase. I also show you the konmari folding method!

+BONUS smoothie time at the end :)

Follow me!
Instagram:
Twitter:

Music Creds:
Together by ikson:
Music promoted by Audio Library

packing for field trip,how to pack a suitcase,konmari,konmari method,a day in the life of a teacher,marie kondo method,marie kondo,5th grade teacher,teacher vlog,maya lee,day in the life of a teacher,life of a teacher,school field trip,school teacher,konmari packing,konmari folding,spark joy,how to pack,pack with me,marie kondo folding,travel,packing,minimalist packing,marie kondo packing,field trip,packing for a trip,packing for travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments