Advertisement

My property is jointly owned do I still need a will?

My property is jointly owned do I still need a will?

My property is jointly owned do I still need a will? Is a questions we receive a lot at O'Brien Law. Technically you don't, but there are some factors that can hurt you in the event that you don't have a will in place.

O'Brien Law is located in Manchester, CT. Areas of practice include, personal injury, Estate Planning, Elder Law. Bill and Kevin O'Brien are the attorneys associated with this law firm.

Types of clients they represent

Personal Injury: We represent clients injured in automobile accidents as well as through the negligent maintenance of property. The firm has achieved great success in representing clients and their families who have suffered serious physical and emotional injuries.

Estate Planning/Elder Law and Probate

Estate Planning & Probate is designed to help senior citizens handle personal and financial affairs to their satisfaction.

Formation of:
Wills
Living wills and a durable power of attorney
Healthcare Proxy
Trusts

Help with Probate

Contact O'Brien Law for a free consultation

202 West Center Street, Manchester, CT 06040
Phone: 860.646.3500
Fax: 860.643.6292
www.OBrienLawCT.com

seniors,elderly,Probate,Elder Law attorney,wills,probate,trusts,O'Brien Law,Estate Planning,Elder Care,William O'Brien,Bill O'Brien,Kevin O'Brien,Manchester Attorneys,Personal Injury lawyer,Manchester CT,do I need a will,what happens to my property if I die,will my spouse get my property after i die,how can I make sure the right person inherits my property,

Post a Comment

0 Comments