Advertisement

My attempt at Animenz's Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul OP [piano]

My attempt at Animenz's Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul OP [piano]

❱ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE QUALITY MUSIC!!!


----------------------------------------­­-----
❱ Support me and my music FOR FREE by listening to my covers on Spotify:

Download my covers on...
❱ iTunes:
❱ Google Play:
❱ Amazon:

● FACEBOOK:
● TWITTER:

-------------------------------------------
Will probably unlist / private this video later idk
Uploading this to look back in a few years time (and to prove to myself that this arrangement is possible by a human haha)

Original video:

Fonzi,FonziMGM,fonzimgm,Music,Piano,Cover,Tutorial,Improvisation,Partitura,Sheet Music,Synthesia,Piano Instrumental,Piano Version,Piano Solo,How to Play,anime,opening,ending,song,OP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments