Advertisement

Marshmello IN GAME FORTNITE EVENT! // I'm Family Friendly! #Marshmello #Fortnite #MarshmelloMusic

Marshmello IN GAME FORTNITE EVENT! // I'm Family Friendly! #Marshmello #Fortnite #MarshmelloMusic

Not sure what we're doing tonight! Maybe random duos, maybe squad popup!

Join my Discord here:

-------------------------------------------------------

Paypal Donations Here:

PLEASE only donate if it's to support the stream!
- I am unable to offer shoutouts for donations
- I am unable to play with you for donations
- I am unable to make you a mod for donations
- I am unable to do giveaways with the money you provide from a donation

Please do not donate for the reasons listed above because the donation will be ignored, and all donations are non-refundable. Save your money!

-------------------------------------------------------

Also catch me on Twitch: 0raclefish
Instagram: 0raclefish
Twitter: cfolea

---------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

No self-promotion
No swearing
No bullying/racism
No politics or religious talk
No inappropriate comments

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite battle royale gameplay,fortnite battle royale tips,fortnite epic moments,fortnite fails,fortnite funny moments,fortnite gameplay,fortnite how to play,fortnite how to win,fortnite new,fortnite new update,fortnite solo,fortnite tips,fortnite tips and tricks,fortnite update,fortnite victory royale,fortnite wins,Fortnite Snowboard,Fortnite Season 7,Fortnite Ice Event,Fortnite Event,Fortnite Ice Storm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments