Advertisement

LITTLE BROTHER GUESSES MAKEUP PRICES! ... so cute lol

LITTLE BROTHER GUESSES MAKEUP PRICES! ... so cute lol

SHOP MY PALETTE:
SHOP S-CLUB MERCH:
Hey S-club, In todays video we test my brothers makeup knowledge to see if he can guess the price of these products. Enjoy! xo
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
Watch this video NEXT: "Little Brother BUYS MY MAKEUP"

Dont forget to THUMBS UP the video if you LIKED it!

SUBSCRIBE TO ADAM:

CALLING ALL S-CLUB... Translate my videos into YOUR language for a shout out in my description! Try it HERE:

DISCOUNT CODE "SYLVIA" on all bh Cosmetics!


MY FAVES FROM TOO FACED:


IF YOU READ the entire description COMMENT "Justin Bieber commented on your instagram" to confuse everyone who isnt in on the joke haha! xo

------------------------------
LETS BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

- INSTAGRAM
- TWITTER
- SNAPCHAT username: sylviagani
- FACEBOOK
- BLOG

------------------------------
M U S I C

Music by Epidemic Sound (

------------------------------
D I S C L A I M E R
This video is not sponsored. As always, all opinions are my own and I keep it 100 with yall - always honest! Thank you for your love and support. XO

boyfriend guesses makeup prices,little brother guesses makeup prices,little brother guesses girly products,lil bro,little brother does my makeup,little brother makeup challenge,little brother picks my makeup,guys guess lipstick prices,little brother buys my makeup,makeup,challenge video,boyfriend buys my makeup,boyfriend does my makeup,boyfriend does my voiceover,challenge,tag,sylvia gani,boyfriend guesses prices,brother challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments