Advertisement

Jamko Vital Scenes 9x14 Part 4

Jamko Vital Scenes 9x14 Part 4

Enjoy and comment your thoughts below.

Team Jamie or Team Danny?

If you want to see what I have been up to these last few months check out my Instagram for personal pics of my journey round South East Asia, Australia and North Island New Zealand. My instagram is: allieblue60538 I do not own this clip - CBS owns all footage. I just want everyone to be able to see this amazing genius scene again. No copyright infringement intended. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY CLIPS IN VIDEOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I ADMIRE SOME OF THE VIDEOS APPEARING ON YOUTUBE BUT IT ISNT NICE THAT SOMEONE IS USING YOUR CLIPS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. Come join in on the Jamko scene on Twitter too!!! My page is _Alice_Blue_ and we have great twitter convos and pics of the day and my personal favourite #couldbejamko. Join the fun and join our mini army!!! Follow my New Jamko Instagram page!!! I also wrote a Jamko fanfic based on their dance on 7x09 Link: CHAPTER 2 NOW UP Enjoy!!! Comment on what you think of the scenes below No Copyright infringement intended. Everything belongs to CBS. I just want everyone to be able to see our favourite couple's scenes again. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Jamko,Jamie and Eddie,Jeddie,Jamie Reagan,Eddie Janko,Blue Bloods,Blue Bloods CBS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments