Advertisement

I'm making myself some friends because I have none in real life! | Sims 4 LP CAS

I'm making myself some friends because I have none in real life! | Sims 4 LP CAS

For Chloe, my dog who recently passed away. I love you, I miss you, I dedicate this to you.

Today we're creating a household so that we can play with them later! Meet Emily, Leanne, and Chloe, the sims we will be playing with in my upcoming Let's Play!

background music is by DooPiano and Pandapiano!
check them out, thank you for the music:
DooPiano:
PandaPiano:


to continue watching my videos when they drop, subscribe to me! --

follow me on twitter --

Hope you enjoy, new videos out every Monday and Thursday!

---- for those of who you might actually read these, would you guys care if I streamed on Twitch? Maybe play some games there and then edit it and upload the highlights here? I'm wondering if you guys would like that :) let me know in the comments please

bts,5sos,sims,sims4,cas,create a sim,emily,leanne,chloe,dog,seasons,sims 4 seasons,sims 4 cats and dogs,yay,Azzira1,custom content,enjoy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments