Advertisement

HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS » The advice that changed my life

HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS » The advice that changed my life

HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS » The advice that changed my life.
Hello my friend, let's talk about dealing with stress today. Because stress, overwhelm and anxiety are very common, and we all experience them from time to time. And of course, I'm no exception! There's not a single person I know that doesn't want to reduce stress or who isn't interested in stress management techniques. And why wouldn't we? Feeling stressed is not the best feeling in the world, in fact it can make us tired and prickly and it isn't the best for our mental health.

So how can we deal with stress in a healthy way? One where we can ultimately let it go, relax and feel good in our own skin? Well, I'm super excited to share this with you. In this video I share the stress advice I got that changed my life and the entire way I think about stress and deal with it. And it might not be what you think!

So if you want some inspiration about how to handle stress, you've come to the right place. Because in this video, we will learn how to make stress your friend. Of all the stress tips I've gotten over the years, this one has proven to be the absolute best one for me. And it's both easy to understand, and challenging to master in practice. But that's okay, because practicing it will reduce stress on its own. :)

So grab a cup of tea and join me in this video. And as always, let's connect and discuss things further in the comments section!

Lots of love,
🌼 Vera

NEW VIDEO EVERY SATURDAY | Love minimalism • Get inspired • Be yourself • Take care

FIRST TIME HERE? Welcome. I make weekly videos about minimalism, simple living, happiness and self development. With Simple Happy Zen I hope to create a place for everyone to take a little break, to get inspired and take care. We deserve to. Thank you for joining the channel and subscribing, feel free to say hi if you’d like!

LET’S CONNECT
» Subscribe:
» Website:
» Twitter:

WATCH NEXT
» 20 Ways to relax when you're stressed:
» Mindset for succesfully working on your passion:
» How to declutter your home:

MAKING SHZ VIDEOS:
» Camera 1:
» Camera 2:
» Joby Griptight GorillaPod:
» Microphone:
» Music: Epidemic Sounds

By using the abovementioned links I may receive a small commission. This way you can help to support my YouTube channel, at no extra cost to you of course. :-)

ENGLISH NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE? Select Closed Captions in the video settings to help you follow along. You can also adjust the speed in the settings menu to 0,75.

COMMENT POLICY: Let’s keep the comments section friendly. Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated. However, hurtful or disrespectful comments that don’t have anything to do with the topic of the video will be deleted.

how to deal with stress,stress,dealing with stress,how to deal with stress and anxiety,managing stress,stress management,how to make stress your friend,stressed,stress relief,reduce stress,how to reduce stress,motivational video,anxiety,deal with stress,how to manage stress,stress tips,stress management techniques,how to deal with anxiety,how to handle stress,self help,relax,mental health,overwhelm,how to relieve stress,depression,tips,simple happy zen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments