Advertisement

How I Curl My Hair + 8 in 1 Curler Unboxing From Irresistible Me

How I Curl My Hair + 8 in 1 Curler Unboxing From Irresistible Me

♡ OPEN FOR MORE INFO ♡

Hi Everyone! I'm Charm and welcome to my channel!
if you're new to my channel, don't forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button! :)
I hope you enjoyed this video!

FOR BUSINESS/COLLABORATION:

*EMAIL: charmconcepcion18@gmail.com

*IG: @charmconcepcion18 -

*FB:

*FB Page:

Irresistible Me Links:
www.IrresistibleMe.com











Irresistible Me Google +




Camera: Canon EOS M3 / Canon EOS M50
Editor: Adobe Premiere Pro/ Filmora


Intro by Mr. Rico: nocosrico@gmail.com
you can email him for intro or any graphic related inquiries ☝


Thank you for watching!
Hope to see you again on my next video :) lavyah!

irresisitible me hair extension review,irresistible me saphire curler,irresistible me 8 in 1 curler review,irresistible me 36 inches hir extension,irresistible me philippines,how i curl my hair,how i style my hair,how i do my hair,hair curler unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments