Advertisement

Guess what Cardi b gave me? Look book part 1 | Shayna Wheatley

Guess what Cardi b gave me? Look book part 1 | Shayna Wheatley

***More info below***

Thank you for subscribing, liking and commenting…..

This video features what Cardi B gave her dancers.

Guess what Cardi B gave me look book part 2: Coming soon

Fashion Nova Haul:


Keep in touch:
Instagram: Missredkisses22
Facebook: Shayna Wheatley
Snapchat: Missredkisses22

Business Inquires, Sponsorship or Collabs only email me at:
shaynawheatley146@gmail.com

Hey!!! If you're new to my channel, my name is Shayna Wheatley. I'm so excited to share my content with you all. My main focus for my channel is to help show people who don't have the money or the budget to buy all of the newest, trendy or expensive clothing to look fly. I want to share ways i feel people can look cute, expensive or stylish without breaking the bank and using basic clothing and affordable sites to pair together and look fabulous! I am a dancer so a lot of my videos will be catered to helping new dancers ( or dancers who still haven't found "IT" yet) who want a career in the dance industry, who might not have the funds to dress the part when they walk into classes, rehearsals or auditions. I am hear to help! I love doing a bit of everything so you will see other fun and helpful tip videos on my channel.

Music used: Money instrumental by AKELA

iMovie,shayna wheatley,reebok,cardi b,aaliyah jay,grammys,look book,miss kisses,2019,hey paris,amber scholl,brillant beauty,fashion noval,baddie haul,sneakers,bruno mars,alisha marie,niki and gabi,pretty little things,koleen diaz,Malibu dollface,storytime,manifesting,goals,free clothing,funny videos,the shaderoom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments