Advertisement

Goals are for losers, and let me tell you why...

Goals are for losers, and let me tell you why...

Guys, this was my keynote from this weeks Guild conference! I wanted to share it with you because everyone of you will have to overcome obstacles in your life that prevent you from achieving big things. I wanted you to know that there is a way to lean into your pain and still conquer your dreams. I want you to know that you have someone in YOUR corner who will help you keep course and break past the hard times (me!)

I personally believe that you can play big whatever the circumstances so long as you live by purpose and don’t cap your potential!

I am proud to be associated with you my friends and hope this video gets you as fired up as I felt presenting it!


Lizy Hoeffer,Motivational Speech,Keynote Address,guild mortgage,Goal Setting,Overcoming obstacles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments