Advertisement

Go Gently #19: Tiny Adventures and cushion cover crocheting

Go Gently #19: Tiny Adventures and cushion cover crocheting

In this episode, I'm off on a Tiny Adventure and a gentle stroll as a way of giving myself some of the feelings of adventure I crave at what is rather a low energy time after my recent trip away.

Come with me as I head out with a bag of provisions for a walk in the woods at nearby Trawsgoed and talk a little about what a Tiny Adventure is and how they can turn something ordinary into something rather special.

Whilst things don't go quite to plan with my walk, I still have a lovely time and hope you will too.

After our stroll, I hope you'll join me by my fire for twenty minutes of creative work. I'm continuing to crochet the cushion cover I'm making for a friend. What will you be working on?

This episode's work session is eleven minutes and twenty seconds into the podcast.

***

SUPPORT

PATREON:

***

Join me on Instagram:

Subscribe to the Go Gently Letter:

Crochet,Crocheting,Men who crochet,Art,Creativity,Artists,Slow Living,Gentle Living,Tiny Adventure,Tiny Adventures,Wales,Cymru,Walk,Stroll,Trawsgoed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments