Advertisement

Furnished LA Apartment Tour || How to manifest what you desire

Furnished LA Apartment Tour || How to manifest what you desire

🖖🏾BESTtr WEBSITE ON 🌏

Finally moved to Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California!

Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill :

▶️EP titled "Turquoise Waves" by Sarah, Illstrumentalist ,Out January 22nd on MAJOR STREAMING SERVICES!


🚀 Lo-fi Spaceship Sounds Vol 1 -

▶️Beat Tape titled "Conversations" by Sarah, Illstrumentalist ,Now out EVERYWHERE!

▶️ Amazon:

▶️Itunes:

▶️Spotify:

▶️Soundcloud:

▶️Bandcamp:



🎥GEARRRRRRR:
My new camera:
My old camera:
My drone:
My camera’s accessories:
My monitors:
My midi keyboard:
My synthesizer:
My Sub Phatty:
My external hard drive:
My audio interface:
Usb-c:
My vinyl player/turntable:
Artiphon Instrument 1:
My New Maschine:
My Old Maschine:
My Roland Sp-404sx:
My 🎤:
My studio headphones:
My day to day headphones:
My usb hub:
My tripod:
Vinyl Record Sleeves:
Studio Monitor Stands:
Tabletop Mic Stand:
-------------------------------

All my Gear:

Submit a video of your beat, Thanks or beat performance @Sarah2ill on instagram.

Tag me @Sarah2ill and #2ill, along with you Beat Maker Bio in the description to enter!

Beat Maker Bio:
Producer name
Residence
Weapons of choose
Style
Influences

--------------Sarah, The !llstrumentalist--------------
SOUNDCLOUD:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:

-------------------------------

Serious E-mails Only: info@NoQuantize.com

sarah2ill,2ill,noquantize,los angeles,los angeles apartment tour,santa monica apartment tour,santa monica,venice beach,frunished apartment tour,apartment tour,lifestyle vlog,travel,music producer,producer,female producer,namm,namm 2019,andrew haung,badsnacks,california,think and grow rich,napoleon hill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments