Advertisement

Fishing Boat is Filled with Fish | Unbelievable Fishing

Fishing Boat is Filled with Fish | Unbelievable Fishing

A Boat is Filled with Fish | Unbelievable Fishing
KADAL TV Well, Today I went up a remote creek In the middle of No-Where trying to spot some eels... The only thing was, I forgot my fishing rod!?!?! So after spotting an absolute GIANT, I raced back to my house and grabbed my Fishing rod. After arriving I dropped the bait (Beef Heart) Into the water and within a matter of seconds I had hooked an absolute BEAST!!!

Like And Subscribe For More Fishes Catching Videos!

Fishing Boat,kadal tv,sea,fish,fishes,Camera,Caught,Caught On Camera,crabs,fisherman,fisherman Attack,prawns,sea creature,sea monster,sea animals,sea monster fish,creepy,caught big fish,biggest fish,epic,deep sea,footage,camera footage,camera tape,food,cooking,ocean,mud crabs,beach,beach area,fishing,big catch of fish,fishing in Iceland waters,fishing red fish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments