Advertisement

Fire Noodle Challenge 41,000 Feet In The Air • Luxury First Class Singapore Airlines Seat • MUKBANG

Fire Noodle Challenge 41,000 Feet In The Air • Luxury First Class Singapore Airlines Seat • MUKBANG

Part 2, What I Ate At The World's Most Luxurious Hotel --
Today, I'm flying Fist Class on Singapore Airlines today and I decided to try the Korean Spicy Fire Noodles aka the Extremely Hot instant ramen!!! This is by Samyang instant ramyun and it's Extreme Spice! This is not for the weak! lol I had a hard time swallowing this. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the friendly skies with me. Singapore Airlines was very accommodating with kind staff. This video is from Asia last summer, traveling from Bangkok Thailand to Singapore. This is part 1. Part 2 shows my experience at the Luxury first class seats. These don't have the fancy beds like you see on Emirates or Qatar Airways BUT my seat can lie flat into a bed. Sleeping on an airplane is awesome, but this flight was only 1 hour 50 minutes and I had a lot of eating to do... Next time! :) Grab some food and eat with me! :) Love you guys!

spicy noodle challenge,spicy noodle challenge mukbang,fire noodle challenge,fire noodle challenge mukbang,fire noodle mukbang,spicy noodle mukbang,singapore airlines,first class singapore airlines,business class singapore airlines,first class airplane,first class flight,first class seats,airplane mukbang,nikocado,nikocado avocado,luxury airplane,worlds most expensive airplane seat,worlds most luxurious plane,flying first class,first class airplane seat,fly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments