Advertisement

Dimash - Daybreak Bastau & All By Myself Singer Reaction

Dimash - Daybreak Bastau & All By Myself Singer Reaction

(Sorry for clacking and stuff, was trying to fix volume too much)

Daybreak Bastau - 1:52
All By Myself - 7:59

Wowwwwwwwwwww. Dimash NEVER fails to amaze me in every way. I'm going to have to start keeping these description boxes massively short because there just isn't enough to say without sounding like a ROBOT...

I REALLY wish I could go to one of his concerts... NOW. They look SO much fun. So moving. Many of you have told me about your experiences at his concert and they all had it being a life changing experience as the common factor! Incredible. The orchestra was beautiful, and his voice was incredible...

Sorry again for really not having much to say, as always Dimash video's usually just leave me pretty stunned for words... It's incredible every time.

Sorry as well for CONSTANTLY thinking the All By Myself portion was going to blow out my eardrums... Dimash likes to bait and switch volume levels and it's kept me terrified ever since...

If you're at all interested in all the Dimash videos i've reacted to, (So Far) here's a playlist.


Please support the original videos!

Daybreak Bastau Concert -

All By Myself, Singer -

I do NOT own the rights to any of the music used in this video.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."

Dimash reaction,dimash kudaibergen reaction,dimash daybreak bastau reaction,daybreak bastau reaction,dimash all by myself reaction,dimash singer reaction,dimash all by myself singer reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments