Advertisement

Creating infused with Beautiful Energy (Hand Painted Earrings) Afrocentric Indigenous Wearable Art

Creating infused with Beautiful Energy (Hand Painted Earrings) Afrocentric Indigenous Wearable Art

#afrocentricart #handpaintedearrings #asmrart

www.boabw.com


Thanks so Much for Supporting Handmade
You are very much appreciated
Artist Khadijah Noir

Please Share, Like & Subscribe..
Boabw by K.Noir Designs


K.Noir Designs


www.facebook.com/knoirdesigns
boabwart@gmail.com
IG:KUNITY77
My other Youtube Channel is


To Support my channel
Donate to

CASH APP $knoirdesigns

Salaam, I added some cat items to my amazon wish list ( if you don't want to donate money you can surely donate food, etc...) It will ship directly to me.. 🦋❤️🌻
Thanks for Supporting


My Amazon Wish List
Link:

art,african art,drawings,painting,indigenous art,afro art,black art,boabw,asmr,handmade,Beautiful energy,Wooden earrings,Wood art,Spiritual amulet,Healing hands,Statement earrings,Black Business,Black woman,Energy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments