Advertisement

Craft~Journal Page Embellishing~Victorian Gothic Theme

Craft~Journal Page Embellishing~Victorian Gothic Theme

Hi everyone,
I finally got a chance to embellish a page from my Victorian Gothic journal on camera for you. I hope to record a couple more page embellishing vids, that way you can get some sort of an idea of how I go about embellishing my pages. Many times I have no set plans on what I will do, other times I do. Thanks for your ideas on what I can do as far as using my supplies goes for future embellishing....I had a couple of great comments from my previous video so I will definitely be utilising those. Happy crafting my friends. :)

My ASMR channel:

crafting,embellishing journal pages,gothic victorian themed journal,gothic journal pages,arts and crafts,crafting journals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments