Advertisement

Chatty Favourites Time! 😍 Books, decks I've been loving & what I've been up to so far in 2019!

Chatty Favourites Time! 😍 Books, decks I've been loving & what I've been up to so far in 2019!

This is the first favourites video I've done in a little while, so we have a lot to catch up on! Let's have a look at all of the books, tarot & oracle decks, and all of the fun stuff I've been up to in January and February.

MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:

If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson

The Life's Library

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

Surfacing by Margaret Atwood

Dreams of Gaia Tarot by Ravynne Phelan

Saltwater Reading Cards by Laura Bowen

The Lucky Galah by Tracey Sorensen

Batemans Bay & Canberra road trip vlog:

Tonight Again by Casey Donavon

2000 and Whatever by Electric Fields

Escha X Nendo at the NGV

Pixar Putt Putt

Gotta Go by Changha

I Need U by BTS



🔮 Get a Tarot Reading from me! 🔮


🔮 You can also find me at: 🔮


katey flowers,favourites,february favourites,favorites,tarot favorites,favorite tarot decks,favorite books,saltwater reading cards,salt water reading cards,dreams of gaia,dreams of gaia tarot,katey flowers favorites,katey flowers favourites,katey flowers tarot,the four agreements,the lucky galah,if you come softly,don miguel ruiz,life's library,lifes library,monthly favorites,tarot reader,

Post a Comment

0 Comments